- Comprehensive Blood Building Formula*: Vitalitown Iron Complex delivers 36 mg of elemental iron, 5 mg of vitamin B6, 400 mcg of methyl folate, 30 mcg of vitamin B12 and 30 mg of vitamin C in an once-daily vegan capsule. Enhanced with natural vitamin C for better iron absorption, this gentle formula offers a well-rounded approach to supporting blood health & turning on energy for menstruating women experiencing blood loss.*
- Bioactive Forms for Best Absorption: Our Iron Complex is formulated with ferrous bisglycinate, the ultimate form of iron which features 2X more bioavailability than other forms.* This premium formula also provides the most bioactive forms of blood-strengthening B vitamins, including coenzyme P5P, pre-methyl L-5-MTHF and naturally occurring methylcobalamin.* Your body can extract the maximum benefits easily as all readily absorbed ingredients require no additional metabolic steps to break down.*
- Super Red Blood Cell Support*: Iron is an important mineral required for the formation of the oxygen-transporting protein hemoglobin while vitamin B6, 9 & 12 also promote hemoglobin production.* Our gentle iron with superior B vitamins helps support healthy hemoglobin levels in the blood, maintain healthy iron stores during menstruation, and improve blood-oxygen carrying capacity.* Get ultra blood support and feel energized with Vitalitown Iron Complex during your active menstrual cycle!*
- All About Quality: Vitalitown Magnesium Complex is intended for both men and women free of artificial fillers, flavors, preservatives, and additives. All products are 100% Vegan, non-GMO, and contain no gluten, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts. Your satisfaction is our priority. We stand behind our products, no questions asked, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If there is any problem, just let us know and we'll do our best to make it right.
- The Way To Vitality: Here in Vitalitown, we believe nutrition is an important part of feeling healthy, active, and energetic which defines Vitality. We have been committed to providing high-quality supplements curated for your unique needs, bridging the nutritional gap and adding a dash of vitality to your life. All our products are made in the USA and tested by third party for purity & potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
Why Do Women Need More Iron Stores?
Iron is an important mineral for both men and women; it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as being needed to help our red blood cells transport oxygen throughout our bodies for physical and mental wellbeing.* However, women tends to need more iron than man – particularly during reproductive age and active menstruation cycles as iron is depleted because of the loss of blood.*
There are some vitamins that can further enhance the red blood cell production, like Vitamin B6, folate and B12.* That's why it's recommended to take iron supplements that are formulated with these essential vitamins.
Complete Blood Building Formula*
Get ultra blood support and feel energized from inside out.
VITALITOWN IRON COMPLEX combines 36 mg of elemental iron from ferrous bisglycinate with coenzyme vitamin B6, methyl folate & B12 to provide comprehensive blood support during menstruation cycle, plus natural vitamin C for better absorption.*
★ Gentle Iron
Vitalitown Iron Complex provides you with 36 mg of elemental iron from ferrous bisglycinate, the ultimate form of iron which features 2X more bioavailability than other forms.*
★ Activated B Vitamins
B vitamins, especially vitamins B6, 9 & 12 is required for the formation of the oxygen-transporting protein hemoglobin.* Coenzyme vitamin B6 and methyl folate & B12 in this formula are all readily absorbed.*
★ Best Iron Absorption
Vitamin C is always needed in an iron supplement as it promotes the absorption of non-heme iron.* Nourish your iron intake from both supplements and daily diet.*
★ One Easy to Swallow Capsule Daily
We provide you a well-rounded approach to support blood health.* Take one vegan capsule daily and turn on energy during your active menstrual cycle when experiencing blood loss.*
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Iron
- The best time to take iron is on an empty stomach, so ideally at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- If having GI discomfort, you can take supplements in a divided dose morning and evening or every second day to start with, with a small amount of food may help you avoid this.