- 120 Billion CFUs & 36 Strains Per Capsule: Vitalitown 120 Billion Probiotics provides the highest number of CFUs and the richest strains possible. They are specially selected for both men and women with unsurpassed quality & value. All Vitalitown products are 100% vegan and contain no GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Probiotics + Prebiotics + Digestive Enzymes: Our Once Daily Probiotics is enhanced with natural plant-based digestive enzymes and water-soluble prebiotics fiber to help reduce gas and bloating.* The three works synergistically to maximize their strength and help maintain natural gastrointestinal tract balance.*
- Digestive & Immune Support*: Vitalitown 36 Strains Probiotics is naturally sourced and scientifically proven to work in harmony with your body, helping support regular and healthy digestion, boost the immune system as well as promote optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption.*
- Shelf Stable & Delayed Release: Our shelf-stable probiotics is protected in a moisture-tight bottle to ensure probiotics stability. Delayed-Release Technology allows probiotics to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine. Refrigeration recommended but not required.
- Made in the USA: All Vitalitown products are manufactured and packaged in the USA. The products are tested by the third party for purity and potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
Why Do We Need Probiotics?
Also known as gastrointestinal microbiota, the human gut flora is home to trillions of bacteria from over 300 species at any given time. The relationship is mutual since they feed on our food intake while we benefit from their by-products. Bacteria can be good or bad. The good ones work in harmony with our digestive system, producing chemicals and enzymes that aid certain nutrient absorption, fight inflammation and enhance immune responses.* The bad ones, however, cause problems like digestive issues, IBS, food intolerance, autoimmune conditions, unintentional weight changes and many more.*
An unbalanced gut flora - when bad bacteria overpower the good ones - threatens the body's overall health. Bad food choices or genetic factors can simply lead to an unhealthy flora. Probiotics are good bacteria whose ability to effectively replenish gut flora and combat common digestive issues are indisputable.*
Not All Probiotics Are Created Equal
Vitalitown Max Strength Probiotics contains 120 billion CFUs, 36 selected probiotics strains, water-soluble prebiotics fiber blend, and 13 different digestive enzymes. This formula features the highest number of CFUs, the richest diversity of probiotics strains, highly desirable prebiotics to nourish probiotics, and full-spectrum digestive enzymes to minimize gas and bloating.*
To strengthen the acid- and bile-resistance of our probiotics, advanced delayed-release technology is used to protect the microorganism against harsh stomach acid and help them arrive in the intestine where they start colonizing.
All in ONE Capsule
Inside every single veggie capsule is a powerful army ready to fight for your gut.
Vitalitown 120 Billion CFUs Probiotics is professionally formulated for maximum potency because we are devoted to bringing you real results.
Adding Vitalitown Probiotics to your daily routine helps maintain gut health and boost the immune system, which in turn promotes overall vitality.*
Not All Strains Are The Same.
Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are the most recognized genera in probiotics.
Lactobacillus usually colonizes in the small intestine, while Bifidobacterium colonizes primarily in the large intestine also known as the colon.
Different Strains Can Provide Different Benefits.
L. helveticus, L. johnsonii, L. delbrueckii, L. salivarius, L. curvatus, L. cremoris, L. dieacetyl, B. bifidum, S. salivarius: may help boost the immune system and optimize nutrition*
L. bulgaricus, L. lactis, L. buchneri, L. kefiri, L. sakei, B. breve, Lactococcus lactis, P. pentosaceus: may help keep your intestinal walls strong and bad microorganisms at bay*
L. plantarum, L. paracasei: may help reduce inflammation, promote skin health, and relieve occasional bloating & intestinal discomfort*
L. gasseri, L. brevis, B. animalis, S. thermophilus: may help reduce cholesterol, maintain skin health and body shape*
B. lactis, L. jensenii, L. fermentum, L. mesenteroides, B. adolescentis: may help relieve occasional constipation and support digestive health*
L. casei: may help boost liver function*
L. reuteri: may help decrease the oral microorganisms that causes tooth decay and support women's health & heart health*
L. acidophilus, L. crispatus, L. rhamnosus: may help improve nutrients absorption & women's vaginal health*
B. longum: may help break down carbohydrates and also can be an antioxidant*
B. infantis: may help minimize gastrointestinal distress due to microbiome composition*
P. acidilactici: may help relieve stress and diarrhea, and enhance immune response*
★ The Ultimate All In One Probiotics
Every single capsule of Vitalitown 120 Billion CFUs Probiotics provides mega-dose of live cultures, full-spectrum digestive enzymes complex, and water-soluble prebiotics fiber blend to replenish gut flora and combat digestive issues.*
★ Water-Soluble Prebiotics Fiber Blend
★ 13 Broad-Spectrum Digestive Enzymes Complex
★ Shelf Stable and Delayed Release Technology
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Take shortly before food as it offers support for the living organisms.
- Take with a full glass of water which helps dilute the stomach acids.
^^Keep in mind though, while probiotics are wonderful, your first line of defense is your diet. Keep a diet that supports your digestive system and health as a whole, and avoid those detrimental to your gut health, such as highly processed and sugar-laden foods.