- Fortified Formulation: Vitalitown Iron contains 65 mg of carbonyl iron (equivalent to 65 mg of elemental iron) and 250 mg of vitamin C for enhanced absorption of iron to help you support healthy iron levels and prevent iron deficiency.*
- Easy to Swallow & Gentle on the Stomach: With high (>98%) iron content, high absorption rate and excellent bioavailability, substantially less carbonyl iron is required to achieve the same daily intake levels compared with ferrous salts (e.g., ferrous sulfate, ferrous fumarate or ferrous gluconate), resulting in lower tablet weight and fewer unwanted digestive issues like nausea, upset tummy, or constipation.*
- Blood Builder & Energizer*: Iron is an integral part of some proteins that are essential for many body functions.* Without enough iron, your body can’t make enough hemoglobin, a protein carrying oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, a protein transporting oxygen to muscles.* When you keep normal iron levels and healthy red blood cell production, every cell in your body has sufficient oxygen to produce energy for everyday life without feelings of fatigue and dizziness.*
- All About Quality: Vitalitown Iron is intended for both men and women free of artificial fillers, flavors, preservatives, and additives. All products are 100% Vegan, non-GMO, and contain no gluten, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts. Your satisfaction is our priority. We stand behind our products, no questions asked, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If there is any problem, just let us know and we'll do our best to make it right.
- The Way To Vitality: Here in Vitalitown, we believe nutrition is an important part of feeling healthy, active, and energetic which defines Vitality. We have been committed to providing high-quality supplements curated for your unique needs, bridging the nutritional gap and adding a dash of vitality to your life. All our products are made in the USA and tested by third party for purity & potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
WHY DO WE NEED IRON?
Iron is an essential mineral that the body needs for physical growth, neurological development and normal cellular functioning.* Our bodies use iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, another protein that provides oxygen to muscles.*
If you are low in iron, you may be at higher risk of developing iron deficiency, which ultimately leaves you feeling tired and weak, and may even inhibit intellectual performance.* When you maintain proper levels of iron, every cell in your body has normal uptake of oxygen for energy production and good health in general.*
Not All Iron Supplements Are Created Equal
Vitalitown Iron consists of carbonyl iron and vitamin C. With high (> 98%) iron content, excellent bioavailabiity and low toxicity, carbonyl iron is an ideal source of essentially pure iron that is regulated by the body, making it gentle on the system. Less carbonyl iron is able to achieve the same daily intake levels than ferrous salts, such as ferrous gluconate, ferrous sulfate and ferrous fumarate. To ensure maximum iron absorption, we add vitamin C to help your body absorb iron more efficiently.*
Top Up Iron Levels*
To produce energy for everyday life without feelings of fatigue and dizziness.*
Formulated with 65 mg of carbonyl iron (equivalent to 65 mg of elemental iron) and 250 mg of vitamin C, Vitalitown Iron is a better choice for you to replenish iron stores, supporting blood production, energy levels and overall health.*
★ Carbonyl Iron + Vitamin C
Unique formulation provides an optimal way to supplement iron and safeguards against nausea and constipation.*
★ Easy on the Stomach
We carefully selected carbonyl iron, a well-tolerated and milder alternative to other forms of iron, which is gentle on the stomach and has minimal GI side effects.*
★ High Absorption
Carbonyl iron' s absorption rate is 69%, while most other forms of iron have only 10% to 15%. Futhermore, we also added vitamin C to assist your body with the absorption of iron.
★ Lower Tablet Weight
The high iron content and high absorption rate enable less carbonyl iron to reach the same unit dose than ferrous salts, resulting in lower tablet weight.
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Iron
- The best time to take iron is on an empty stomach, so ideally at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- If having GI discomfort, you can take supplements in a divided dose morning and evening or every second day to start with, with a small amount of food may help you avoid this.