- Liver & Antioxidant Support*: Vitalitown Organic Milk Thistle Complex is formulated with highly concentrated 30:1 organic milk thistle extract standardized to 80% Silymarin (the active ingredient in milk thistle). Every two vegetarian capsules contain 600mg of milk thistle extract which provide antioxidant support, stimulate new liver cell production, encourage liver cleansing, promote detoxification, and support healthy digestion & immune function.*
- Quadruple Liver Protection Formula*: Our antioxidant filled complex is loaded with silymarin and choline bitartrate to promote strong liver function.* Enhanced with dandelion root and zinc picolinate (a chelated form for the best bioavailability), Vitalitown Milk Thistle Complex is crucial for comprehensive liver and antioxidant support.* All Vitalitown products are 100% vegan, non-GMO and contain no gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Leave You Recharged After Drinking*: Choline bitartrate is a natural liver supporter to protect the liver from damage due to alcohol.* 4:1 dandelion root extract contains high levels of the antioxidant beta carotene to help the body fight free radicals.* Zinc picolinate combined with other oxidants may help decrease swelling and inflammation.* Vitalitown Milk Thistle Complex contributes to maintaining normal liver function and helping you recuperate from a night of drinking.*
- Purity & Quality: Vitalitown Milk Thistle Extract is intended for both men and women free of artificial fillers, flavors, preservatives, and additives. All products are 100% Vegan, non-GMO, and contain no gluten, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Made in the USA: Vitalitown products are manufactured and packaged in the USA in a GMP certified facility. They are tested by the third party for purity and potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
WHAT IS MILK THISTLE?
Milk thistle, also known as Silybum marianum, is a prickly yet pretty plant with white-veined leaves and distinctive purple flowers. According to the story, these white veins were caused by a drop of the Virgin Mary's milk falling onto its leaves.
The active ingredient in milk thistle is called silymarin, which is commonly found in the seed. Silymarin has been proven to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Why Do You Need Milk Thistle?
Many people struggle with overburdened livers due to modern lifestyle, leaving you extremely fatigued or exhausted. However, your liver is the organ that helps the body remove the burden and converts nutrients from our body into substances we can use. Therefore, it's essential to maintain normal liver function and keep the balance of vital nutrients your body needs.*
Milk Thistle has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for the liver.* Enhanced with other ingredients such as choline bitartrate, dandelion root, and zinc picolinate, Vitalitown Milk Thistle Complex may be especially crucial for people who smoke, drink all night, stay up late, are obese or are concerned with liver health.
Vitalitown Vegan, Milk Thistle Complex
Adding Vitalitown Milk Thistle Complex to your daily routine helps maintain normal liver function and provide antioxidant support*
Each serving of our Milk Thistle Complex is formulated with 600mg of 30:1 concentrated extract to contain 80% silymarin, 150mg of choline bitartrate, 100mg of dandelion root extract and 11mg of zinc per serving. Loaded with these amazing ingredients, it features higher potency and superior benefits.*
★ Milk Thistle Complex
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle
- It may be taken on an empty stomach, which makes it work faster.
- Very sensitive individuals should consider taking milk thistle with a meal instead.
^^Keep in mind, while milk thistle is excellent for liver health, you still need to take care of your liver from your everyday life. A reduction in alcohol intake, quitting smoking, or keeping a regular sleep pattern, all these little habits help lighten the burden on the liver and facilitate the body's largest filtration system. After all, a healthier liver means a healthier you.