- 120 Billion CFUS & 30 Strains Per Capsule: Vitalitown Women’s Probiotics contains 120 billion CFUs and 30 proven strains, providing the highest number of CFUs and the most researched probiotics strains. The formula is specially designed for women's specific health needs with unsurpassed quality & value. All Vitalitown products are 100% vegan and contain no GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Pro + Pre + Digestive Enzymes + Organic Cranberry: Our Once Daily Probiotics for Women is enhanced with organic cranberry extract and natural plant-based digestive enzymes as well as water-soluble prebiotics fiber to help support the gut, immune and vaginal health.* All the ingredients work synergistically to maximize their strength and maintain natural gastrointestinal & urinary tract balance.*
- Take Care of Women’s Health*: Cranberry is considered to be a superfood due to its high nutrient and antioxidant content. Organic cranberry extract is added in this formula with powerful antioxidants to help protect your body from free radicals.* It helps support immune health and urinary tract detox and protection without the sugar and calories.*
- Shelf Stable & Delayed Release: Our shelf-stable probiotics is protected in a moisture-tight bottle to ensure probiotics stability. Delayed-Release Technology allows probiotics to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine. Refrigeration recommended but not required.
- Made in the USA: All Vitalitown products are manufactured and packaged in the USA. The products are tested by the third party for purity and potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
WHY DO WE NEED PROBIOTICS?
Also known as gastrointestinal microbiota, the human gut flora is home to trillions of bacteria from over 300 species at any given time. The relationship is mutual since they feed on our food intake while we benefit from their by-products. Bacteria can be good or bad. The good ones work in harmony with our digestive system, producing chemicals and enzymes that aid certain nutrient absorption, fight inflammation and enhance immune responses.* The bad ones, however, cause problems like digestive issues, IBS, food intolerance, autoimmune conditions, unintentional weight changes and many more.*
An unbalanced gut flora - when bad bacteria overpower the good ones - threatens the body's overall health. Bad food choices or genetic factors can simply lead to an unhealthy flora. Probiotics are good bacteria whose ability to effectively replenish gut flora and combat common digestive issues are indisputable.*
Not All Probiotics Are Created Equal
Vitalitown Women’s Probiotics contains 120 billion CFUs, 30 carefully selected probiotics strains, water-soluble prebiotics fiber blend, 13 different digestive enzymes, and organic cranberry extract. This formula features the highest number of CFUs, the richest diversity of probiotics strains, highly desirable prebiotics to nourish probiotics, and broad-spectrum digestive enzymes to minimize gas and bloating.*
To strengthen the acid- and bile-resistance of our probiotics, advanced delayed release technology is used to protect the microorganism against harsh stomach acid and help them arrive in the intestine where they start colonizing.
All in ONE Capsule
Inside every single veggie capsule is a powerful army ready to fight for your gut.
Vitalitown Women’s Probiotics is professionally formulated for maximum potency because we are devoted to bringing you real results.
Adding Vitalitown Women’s Probiotics to your daily routine helps maintain gut health and boost the immune system, which in turn promotes overall vitality.*
Not All Strains Are The Same.
Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are the most recognized genera in probiotics.
Lactobacillus usually colonizes in the small intestine, while Bifidobacterium colonizes primarily in the large intestine also known as the colon.
Different Strains Can Provide Different Benefits.
L. acidophilus, L. gasseri, L. jensenii, L. rhamnosus, L. lactis, L. reuteri, L. crispatus, B. breve, B. infantis: may help support urinary tract detox & protection and women’s vaginal health*
L. paracasei, L. brevis, L. buchneri, B. adolescentis, B. bifidum, S.thermophilus, P.pentosaceus, P. acidilactici: may help keep your intestinal walls strong and bad microorganism at bay and relieve occasional bloating and intestinal discomfort*
L. johnsonii, L. fermentum, L. sakei, B. lactis, B. animalis, B. longum, L.lactis, S.salivarius: may help boost the immune system and optimize nutrition*
L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius: may help reduce cholesterol, promote dental health, and maintain skin health & body shape*
L. helveticus, L. plantarum, L. casei: may help relieve stress and diarrhea, and enhance immune response*
L. acidophilus, L. crispatus, L. rhamnosus: may help improve nutrients absorption & women's vaginal health*
B. longum: may help break down carbohydrates and also can be an antioxidant*
B. infantis: may help minimize gastrointestinal distress due to microbiome composition*
P. acidilactici: may help relieve stress and diarrhea, and enhance immune response*
★ “Superfood” - Organic Cranberry Extract
Cranberry is considered to be a superfood due to its high nutrient and all kinds of health-boosting benefits.* It is high in antioxidants which helps protect your body from free radicals.*
★ 13 Broad-Spectrum Digestive Enzymes Complex
★ Shelf Stable
★ Targeted Delivery
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Take shortly before food as it offers support for the living organisms.
- Take with a full glass of water which helps dilute the stomach acids.
^^Keep in mind though, while probiotics are wonderful, your first line of defense is your diet. Keep a diet that supports your digestive system and health as a whole, and avoid those detrimental to your gut health, such as highly processed and sugar-laden foods.