- Naturally Catch More Zzzs*: Melatonin is a hormone that works like a natural dimmer switch to help your body shift into sleep mode.* Together with L-theanine & organic botanicals, Vitalitown Melatonin 2.5 mg helps you enjoy more shut-eye whenever you find yourself staring at the ceiling longer than dreaming.* This scientifically-dosed melatonin allows you to control the dose based on your particular needs. You and your family can start gradually with one and enjoy up to four gummies nightly.
- Plant-Powered Sleep Support*: With a combination of melatonin & four relaxing superstars, our 5-in-1 formula harnesses nature’s wisdom and provides a non-habit-forming way into dreamland - without morning grogginess.* L-theanine boosts the brain’s “happy” molecules (serotonin & dopamine), creating a ready-for-bed stress eraser.* Organic chamomile, passion flower & lemon balm are time-tested soothing herbs that ease your racing mind and promote a full night’s deep rest.*
- Vegan & Sugar-Free Yummy Gummies: When deciding on a melatonin option, go vegan with Vitalitown. Our melatonin gummies are made with plant-origin pectin rather than animal-based gelatin. These natural berry flavor gummies are easy to chew and gently sweet to lull you soothingly.* No more choking down horse pills or messy powders. More importantly, no added sugar or high-fructose corn syrup. Take one before bedtime and let all your worries go.* Sweet dreams!*
- All About Quality: Vitalitown Melatonin Gummies are intended for both men and women free of artificial fillers, flavors, preservatives, and additives. All products are 100% Vegan, non-GMO, and contain no gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, or peanuts.
- The Way To Vitality: Here in Vitalitown, we believe nutrition is an important part of feeling healthy, active, and energetic which defines Vitality. We have been committed to providing high-quality supplements curated for your unique needs, bridging the nutritional gap and adding a dash of vitality to your life.
WHY DO WE NEED MELATONIN?
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the pineal gland in our brains. It works like a natural dimmer switch to tell your body when to go to sleep and when to wake up.*
However, aging, changed work schedules, jet lag, and screen time before bed may greatly alter melatonin release.* Now nearly 1 in 3 Americans don't get enough sleep. That's why we recommend taking melatonin supplements to help your natural sleep rhythm thrive.*
Gentle Sleep Support*
Vegan & Zero Sugar Melatonin Gummies Flavored with Natural Berries
Vitalitown Melatonin Gummies provides a simple and fun way to help you relax and doze off into dreamland.* Each vegan gummy contains 2.5 mg of melatonin with L-theanine, organic chamomile, passion flower & lemon balm extracts. You can start with one tasty gummy and enjoy up to four nightly.
- a water-soluble amino acid
- relaxes the mind by affecting alpha waves in the brain*
- enhances positive mood by increasing serotonin and dopamine levels*
- time-honored herb utilized for its calming properties*
- helps increase the levels of GABA to soothe nerves*
- may also help with the relaxation of tight muscles*
- a gentle herb of the Asteraceae family
- used for centuries in calming the spirit & supporting digestive health*
- a lemon-scented, aromatic herb
- has traditionally been used as a gentle nervine*
- utilized in Ayurveda to soothe the stomach and balance mood*
★ Customizable DosesVitalitown Melatonin Gummies features 2.5 mg of melatonin. Less is more with melatonin when you first try it. You can start with one and enjoy up to four gummies nightly.
★ 5-in-1 Natural Sleep Support*Vitalitown Melatonin Gummies is enhanced with L-theanine, passion flower, chamomile & lemon balm extracts for optimal relaxation.*
★ No Drug, Non-Habit FormingJust what you need to fall asleep naturally, and wake up refreshed.*
★ Vegan Gummies & No SugarMade with plant-based pectin & no sugar, Vitalitown Melatonin is your excellent answer for all lifestyles.
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Melatonin
- Take 30 minutes before your desired bedtime. No water needed.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol while taking melatonin.
^^Keep in mind though, while melatonin is wonderful, a pre-bedtime ritual is also important. Dim the lights, turn off noisy electronics and leave your phone alone for a better sleep.*