- All In One Veggie Capsule: Vitalitown Grab&Go Probiotic provides the highest number of CFUs and the richest strains possible. They are specially selected for both men and women with unsurpassed quality & value. All Vitalitown products are 100% vegan and contain no GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Pro + Pre + Digestive Enzymes: This Grab&Go Probiotic is enhanced with natural plant-based digestive enzymes and water-soluble prebiotic fiber to better help reduce gas and bloating.* The three works synergistically to maximize their strength and help maintain natural gastrointestinal tract balance.*
- #1 On-The-Go Support*: Vitalitown Grab&Go Probiotic is mindfully formulated to offer Grab & Go convenience for your active lifestyle. Our advanced pocket-size bottle can easily fit in your bag. So take this digestive aid with you, and pop 1 easy-to-swallow cap anytime you are feeling bloated or puffed! Each capsule is packed with 120 billion friendly bacteria to help support healthy digestion, promote normal bowel movement, boost your immune system & promote optimal nutrient absorption.*
- Shelf Stable & Targeted Delivery: Our shelf-stable probiotic is protected in an advanced moisture-tight bottle to ensure probiotic stability and potency. Targeted-Delivery Technology allows probiotic to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine. Refrigeration is recommended but not required.
- The Way To Vitality: Here in Vitalitown, we believe nutrition is an important part of feeling healthy, active, and energetic which defines Vitality. We have been committed to providing high-quality supplements curated for your unique needs, bridging the nutritional gap and adding a dash of vitality to your life. All our products are made in the USA and tested by third party for purity & potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
WHY DO WE NEED PROBIOTICS?
Also known as gastrointestinal microbiota, the human gut flora is home to trillions of bacteria from over 300 species at any given time. The relationship is mutual since they feed on our food intake while we benefit from their by-products. Bacteria can be good or bad. The good ones work in harmony with our digestive system, producing chemicals and enzymes that aid certain nutrient absorption, fight inflammation and enhance immune responses.* The bad ones, however, cause problems like digestive issues, IBS, food intolerance, autoimmune conditions, unintentional weight changes and many more.*
And it is believed that when things get out of balance from such things as antibiotics, poor diet, busy schedules or even stress, we may experience trouble in our digestive tracts. That’s why we launched this new Grab & Go Probiotic to offer digestive relief and immune support Any Time, Any Place you need.*
Not All Probiotics Are Created Equal
Vitalitown Grab & Go Probiotics contains 120 billion CFUs, water-soluble prebiotics fiber blend, and 13 different digestive enzymes. This formula features the highest number of CFUs, the richest diversity of probiotics strains, highly desirable prebiotics to nourish probiotics, and full-spectrum digestive enzymes to minimize gas and bloating.*
To strengthen the acid- and bile-resistance of our probiotics, advanced delayed release technology is used to protect the microorganism against harsh stomach acid and help them arrive in the intestine where they start colonizing.
All in ONE Capsule, All in ONE Portable Bottle
Inside every single veggie capsule is a powerful army ready to fight for your gut.
Every single capsule of Vitalitown Grab & Go Probiotics provides mega-dose of live cultures, full-spectrum digestive enzymes complex, and water-soluble prebiotics fiber blend to replenish gut flora and combat digestive issues.*
★ NO.1 On-The-Go Support, NO.1 Convenience*
Vitalitown Grab & Go Probiotic provides you with the perfect solution to maintaining digestive health on-the-go.*
★ Pocket-Size Bottle
★ Shelf Stable
★ Targeted Delivery
Tips to Maximize the Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Take shortly before food as it offers support for the living organisms.
- Take with a full glass of water which helps dilute the stomach acids.
^^Keep in mind though, while probiotics are wonderful, your first line of defense is your diet. Keep a diet that supports your digestive system and health as a whole, and avoid those detrimental to your gut health, such as highly processed and sugar-laden foods.